The Ultimate Christmas Playlist!
So we got our decorations hung up around the house, we got our gifts wrapped under the tree, we got our games ready to be played, and hopefully someones taking care of the food in the kitchen... what else are we missing? Christmas music!! To get you in a JOLLY AF mood! People have been making a big deal saying Christmas music is being played "too early". Like, a world where it's not socially acceptable to start playing Christmas music on November 1st, is a world I do not want to be apart of.
Since I've been listening to Christmas music a lot lately, and clearly feel very strongly about it, I thought I'd share with you the most perfect Holiday playlist that you and your family can sing along to while you're sipping on your spiked egg nog!
1. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
2. It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year - Andy Williams
3. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - *NSYNC
4. Let It Snow - Michael Buble
5. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
6. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Sam Smith
7. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
8. Grown Up Christmas List - Michael Buble
9. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - Arthur Fiedler
10. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
11. I'll Be Home For Christmas - Frank Sinatra
12. Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Jackson 5
13. Let It Snow - Dean Martin
14. It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas - Perry Como
15. Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives
16. Frosty The Snowman - Jimmy Durante
17. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Michael Buble & Idina Menzel
18. Christmas, Baby Please Come Home - Mariah Carey
19. Underneath The Tree - Kelly Clarkson
20. White Christmas - Frank Sinatra
21. Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland - Dean Martin
22. Feliz Navidad - Jose Feliciano
23. Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes
24. This Christmas - Christina Aguilera
25. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer - Burl Ives
Christmas is my favorite time of year (if you didn't guess that by now). I'm actually a little sad it's coming to an end. I'm looking forward to spending this weekend with friends and family, I hope you guys have as much fun as I expect to. Hope Santa is good to all of you! Until next time, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!