I mean, it's no secret… I love Fall. So I'm back again with another Fall post! This ones a little different though. I'm gonna be going through a few Fall focused questions. I got these questions from a few different Youtube videos, blog posts, and I even added in a few of my own. Let's get into it!
1. Favorite Fall Candle? - This isn't part of the Fall collection from Bath & Body Works but Black Currant Vanilla is one of my favorite candles EVER. It's such a cozy smell and that's really what I look for in Fall scents.
2. Favorite Lip Color? - LAX from Colourpop has been a Fall favorite for the past couple of years but I recently tried CHI (also from Colourpop) and fell in love! (CHI was apart of the Kae Pop collection in collaboration with model Karrueche Tran so unfortunately it's not available any more!)
4. Best way to spend a rainy day? - Watching The Sopranos with my honey, eating yummy food, only getting out of bed to pee and get more snacks. AND a bit of Pinterest-ing.
5. Favorite Fall clothing item? - I got this leather jacket last year and I've been obsessed with it! My sister actually got it first and being the little sister than I am… of course I had to get it too! I can't find the exact one, but this one from Stein Mart is pretty close.
6. Favorite Fall accessory? - I LOVE over sized scarfs, especially infinity scarfs. And gold jewelry (but that's every season honey!)
7. Scariest movie you've ever seen? - AHHHHH! Hush! Definitely Hush! Just thinking about it gives me the heebie jeebies. It's on Netflix for anyone who wants to shit their pants, don't say I didn't warn you.
8. Favorite Thanksgiving food? - MMM! Stuffing. I'm really not crazy about turkey.. It always gives me agita (heart burn for my non-Italian friends) I usually just fill my plate with veggies, stuffing and a bunch of gravy!
9. Pumpkin Pie or Pecan Pie? - If you asked me this back in my Patsy's days, I'd say pumpkin because my boss Vito made THEE greatest pumpkin pie ever! But I've recently mastered the Pecan pie so I think I might have to go with that.
10. Hot apple cider or hot chocolate? - MMM… Might have to go with cider. I drink hot chocolate more often but I think I enjoy the cider more.
11. Apple picking or corn maze? - I would say apple picking.. I feel like I would get a little freaked out in a corn maze (I gotta stop watching scary movies) .
12. Fuzzy socks or slippers? - Slippers all the way!
13. Over the knee boots or ankle booties? - Gonna have to go with over the knee boots. They're just so stylish but ankle booties are definitely a Fall staple. Well… I guess that means you'll just have to get a pair of each!
14. What's your favorite thing about Fall? - I love Thanksgiving. I love the holiday spirit, I love being around family, I love the yummy food, and the beautiful New England foliage.
15. Is there anything that you dislike about Fall? - I don't like how early it starts getting dark at night. Makes the day seem so much shorter.
That's all for now, I'd love to see you guys answer these questions as well! Until next time!