24 Things I Am Thankful For
Hi my lovies!
I know this is a super busy week for everyone but I thought it would be cute to do one more quick Thanksgiving related post before I go full blown Saint Nina-las on your ass (get it.. Saint Nicholas, Saint Nina-las?!) This is obviously the perfect time to reflect on the things I am thankful for in my life, so here are 24 of them!
1. Mum, duh. I'm thankful that you raised my sister and I to be strong, independent, level headed women. You have shown me the truest form of Girl Power! You make mom-ing look easy.
2. Lissie… so thankful that you are my twin and we share the same brain 95% of the time even though we are 4 years apart. My first and most ride or die best friend. So obsessed with you.
3. My boyfriend, my love.. Because of you, I can appreciate and relate to all of Beyonce's love songs so much more. You keep me on my toes and you keep me honest. I luhhh you.
4. Literally my entire family, immediate and extended. I have at least one trait from each of you. I wouldn't be me without you.
5. Super thankful that my Auntie Annie kicked cancers ass. Such a bad ass.
7. Thankful for my 64 gig iPhone. So. Much. Space!
8. Everyone that reads and shares and likes my blog, you guys are the shit.
9. Thankful for being Italian. So many traditions, delicious food, such strong family values.
10. I'm thankful Patsy's was my first job. If this were 2 years ago, I'd be a zombie right now dealing with the Thanksgiving rush. Miss those days.
11. Having a warm bed to curl up in at night, having food to eat when I'm hungry, and clean clothes to put on. The things we take for granted.
12. Bath and Body Works candles. So bomb.
13. Podcasts. They make my work day go by so much faster.
14. Thankful that I was able to have an awesome relationship with my great grandmother before she passed. Not many people are that lucky.
15. Youtube Guru's. It's like we're bff's through my computer screen.
16. Thankful for all the makeup and beauty products I'm able to buy and test out.
17. That I inherited some of my mums kindness and positivity although I'll never be as kind and positive as her.
18. My dad, for making me be 100% myself no matter who likes or dislikes it. As Queen Bey said "my daddy taught me how to love my haters"
19. The friends who have been there for me whenever I called.
20. Stores like Primark, Walmart, Ikea, Forever 21, TJ Maxx… Places that support my "ballin' on a budget" habits.
21. Thankful that my name is Kristina with a K. No offense Christina's with a Ch.
22. My cousin Matthew, I live vicariously through you because I will never be bad ass enough to pull off all those tattoos.
23. Thankful that I inherited the Carlino eyebrow arch. My life would suck without it.
24. Thankful for all the holiday memories I have made with loved ones over the years, and thankful for many more to come.
There we go! I encourage all of you to write a list or at least think about all the things that you are thankful for. I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving with your family, friends, and loved ones. Until next time.